Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh Zoya, How I love thee...

Remove +(empty), Mischa, Jules, Caitlin
My love for Zoya came about a few months ago...I saw Mischa and on impulse I bought it because I thought it was such a pretty color...and boy was I glad I purchased it. There started my obsession with Zoya. I have about 95% of that left already. Mischa is a beautiful pink...sort of a dusty pink with gold shimmer. Next I wanted to see what all the hype was about Remove + and OMG its heaven. This is the best polish remover hands down and now Im a Remove + converter. Unfortunately I recently ran out so Im going crazy but thats on my list to get as soon as I get paid friday. :) But back to the polishes, next was Caitlin, which is a purplish blue gray that I bought on birchbox after I saw everyones YouTube videos. I fell in love all over again. The last color...but not for long...is Jules which I bought to wear to a job interview...its a champagne color with gold and silver shimmer. For some reason, everytime i look at it, it reminds me of the sand at the beach :) Everyday I find a new Zoya color that like and now I have a list of at least 50 colors if not more :) Zoya has become my favorite brand even though I only have 3. What was your first Zoya color?

No comments:

Post a Comment