Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pink Wednesday!!! First Sponge Mani

Lately Ive been seeing sponge manis everywhere on the nail blogs and think they look  nice so I was like what the heck, I should try it too. So I went to my local beauty supply store and bought some sponges and a beautiful holo nail polish to put on top.



Zoya Mischa, Color Club Raspberry Rush, WnW Waves of Enchantment, O.P.I. Ate Berries in the Canaries,  Zoya Valerie( forgot to add in the pic) Kleancolor Holo Pink



I love pink so I wanted to do a pink sponge mani. I think all of these colors go well together. It was easier than I thought. I sponged them in the order that they are in on the pics. It only took me a total of maybe 20 mins to do both hands. I will definitely try out more sponge manis in the future. The nail blogs have started something :).

1 comment:

  1. Love the sponge mani! Very cute. I love pink, too. All of the colors look great together. Cute blog, too!

    ReplyDelete