Tuesday, August 23, 2011

China Glaze Grape Juice

So this morning, I was sitting around thinking that it's time for me to change my polish and what do you know...i chose another purple. This time it's China Glaze Grape Juice. Now I love China Glaze. They have so many colors and I find myself always drawn to them everytime I go in Sally's...even if I'm not there for polish :). So on one of my trips to Sally's, I picked up Grape Juice. Grape Juice is from the Summer Days collection of 2009.


Can you say BEAUTIFUL! I really do have a thing for purples. It a beautiful purple with silver glitter. The formula is very easy to work with. This was two coats which is perfect. Now I'm off to go stare at my nails :) and possibly take a trip to Sally's to pick up some more China Glaze.

2 comments:

  1. that seems to be a beautiful stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought Grape Juice was so pretty! I need to try to find it for my collection. :)

    ReplyDelete