Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pink Wednesday OPI DS Opulence

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to have my fiance offer to buy me something at Ulta. One of the things I picked up was this lovely, OPI DS Opulence. Now from my understanding, these are hard to find. Ive never seen them at the Ulta that I frequent...this happened to be at a new Ulta that opened up a few months ago that's about 40 mins from where I live.


up close of the holos
Opulence is part of a collection called the Designer Series. All of these polishes contain diamond dust. The opi website calls it " Magnificent mauve
drenched in diamond". This is a beautiful semi holo polish and I keep putting my hand in the sunlight just to see the holos. You should go check your local Ultas. Mine only had a few more left, so I think I will be going back Friday to pick up the rest of them.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I really need to pick some of these up. I've seen them at my Ulta, so I need to head over there!

    ReplyDelete